Monday 21 December 2015

Monday Motivation

Happy Monday lovers!

I hope you are all well and have a lovely weekend.

By now I can imagine that you’re all in the festive mood and have been for some time. Well until last week for me it didn’t quite feel like Christmas time at all.

Spending the build up to crimbo in Lisbon has been a great experience as I have managed to escape the madness and decorations on steroids that I became accustomed to whilst living in the UK and despite working in customer service for one of the UK biggest online fashion retailers, I have also managed to keep my sanity.  

However, today I am flying home for to spend the Christmas with my family and I have to say that the little elf that lives inside of me is ready to come out and play!

Image sourced form pinterest.com


For me Christmas isn’t about a religious celebration (because I’m not really a conventional religious person.) Christmas is about a time that you spend with the people you love the most, to eat, drink and be merry. But most importantly to celebrate and show appreciation for one another.

When it comes to family , yes we may want to kill each other at times and we may not always see eye to eye but… it’s Christmas “... the most wonderful time of the year” so put aside your differences, break out the board games, pop some bubbly and enjoy and be present in the moment of Crimbo!

Have an amazing Christmas lovebugs! I hope that Father Christmas brings you everything that you asked for.


Love Sara. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment