Monday 14 January 2013

Monday Motivation

Good Morning my loves!

So now we’re into the third week of the new year and this is around about the time where everyone starts to forget or give up on their new year’s resolutions, the gyms will soon be empty only to be occupied by those with real dedication, diets are starting go out of the window and people are starting fall back into old habits.

Every new year is different for me as a result as what I have been through the previous year, but the same as most in December I reflect on the last 12 months of my life and think about what I would like to change. Once I have identified these changes I start to write down my list of resolutions as a way of setting the changes into motion for the year ahead.

So in December 2012 I looked back at my year at all the things that I had done, all the things that I had felt and all of the relationships that I have and thought about what I wanted out of them for the year ahead. So one day at work I wrote a long list of things that I must do, be and accomplish for 2013. One of the main things on the list was to be positive and thankful, because positive attracts positive, and who doesn’t want to live a positive life?
Staying true to my word from that day on I’ve remained positive and thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I told myself that I would strive for the best in 2013 and be thankful for any experiences that come my way even the ones that may not understand.  So last week Monday I was approached to go for a job interview, on the Wednesday morning I had the interview and left feeling grateful, relaxed and contented with whatever the outcome. By the afternoon on the same day I was offered the job!
Image sourced from Google
Positive thinking and a positive attitude goes a long way my dears.

Have a great week. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment