Monday 4 November 2013

Monday Motivation


Sometime in our lives things can be going great, so great that you never want them to change. But like good old Forest Gumps mama used to say, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get”, and boy was mama Gump right.

One day your life is everything you imagined it to be and more, only for the next day for things to have made a sudden change.

Change has a way of throwing you off track and making you think that everything is going wrong. But if there is anything that I have learnt over the past few years is that change is good even when it feels bad. Change always presents us with the opportunity to try new things, to challenge ourselves, and to understand things and others in a different light, it’s just up to us how we choose to perceive that change.

So whenever I feel like life isn’t going the way I want it to and things around me start to change I simply tell remember and tell myself that….

Image sourced from Google
 

And then keep it moving!

Have a great week lovers and embrace whatever change comes your way because believe me change always has a purpose.
 
Love Sara (A little lady embracing the changes in her life). xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment