Monday 1 April 2013

Monday Motivation


Hey there lovers!

I hope you’ve been having a great Bank Holiday weekend.

The past few weeks for me have been great but also very trying. I’d started to feel like I was losing my sense of self and inner light as my new job, which I love but is also very intense, had started to seep its way into almost every aspect of my life… even my sleep, and if there is one thing that I don’t play around with, it’s my sleep. So as you can imagine when this happened it was time for me to take action and regain control over my life. This hasn’t been an easy task to do because as much as I tried with all my might, my laptop still found itself in my backpack for a weekend away from the office to casa del Sara. But as an attempt to remember and restore all the other things in my life other than work that are important to me, particularly my dreams and aspirations I’ve started reading Paulo Coelho’s ‘The Alchemist’ for the second time.

If you have not read this book before I strongly suggest that you make it a priority to add it to your collection because this is a book like no other.
Sometimes in life we get so caught up in the here and now and the rat race, that we forget what it is to have dreams. ‘The Alchemist’ will restore your faith in the good of the world, the people in it and the dreamers who are brave enough to believe in and seek the euphoria of their dreams.

If you are anything like me … a bit of a dreamer and spend a ridiculous amount of time in your head fantasising and mapping out all these fantastic ideas about what you would like your life to become, but then procrastinate when it comes to making them happen, then read ‘The Alchemist’. It may just be the push you need to realise that your dreams can in fact become your reality.
Have a good week lovers and remember to always believe in and pursue your dreams no matter how big or small.

 Love Sara. xxxx 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment