Thursday 17 February 2011

What a Beauty!!!!




Never did I think that I would see the day where I could say that Ms Naomi Campbell inspired me!!!!

Look how stunningly beautiful she is in this Image!!!

It's weird because I feel completely shocked by her beauty as I have never really thought that she was anything special. Lets face it, other than a short weave in the 90's what has she really done looks wise other than long flowing weaves down to her backside?! And although this hair is just as fake as the horse hair weave or correction 'Indian hair' weave..... It's looks more natural and her beauty is inspiring (well at least to me) to embrace and enhance my natural features.

Let me know what you think of this image.

Love Sara (A little lady with Natural fancy Dreams). xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment