Monday 11 February 2013

Monday Motivation

Happy Monday Lovers!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted a Monday Motivation, in fact, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything! I have been so busy recently as I’ve started new job, but I won’t complain as change is good.
Anyhow recently I feel like I’ve just about had time to sleep, never mind blog or spend quality time with family and friends. So as my birthday was on Saturday I used this as the perfect opportunity to have all the people that I love and value the most around a huge table with great food, great drink and as always great laughs.

It was a simple birthday but the prefect birthday, as I was reminded of how much I loved everyone sat at that table and how important my family and friends are to me.
I am truly blessed to have so many magnificent, loving and supportive people in my world and I know that I wouldn’t be the person who I am without them all!

Value those you love the most, let them know you love them and always remember this, it’s not the quantity of people that you sit around the table with, it’s the quality.
 
Image sourced from Google
 
Have a great week Lovebugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment